Back 8861 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*pops in* :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03

Do I work on finishing reading my book, or reply to the broom thread? ;)
*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work :lol:

Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were great :lol: )
Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!
Woohoo! :wow:

Please don't push me into the air...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:03
Sagee!!
hii! how are you?
I'm good! Need to finish my solo! how about you? <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
i have been revived! it is time. zyair must save scout!!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!!!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
zyair and scout drama!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:14
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:12
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:08
Ava Winchect wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:04

*gasp*

Both at the same time! The power of multitasking! :wow:
I’m not sure how multitasking between reading and writing at the same time would work :lol:

Work today was surprisingly easy, is the job finally getting better? (I’m really just complaining, hehe)
Woohoo! I loved it when I had easy days at my summer job (those times spending five hours taking my time wandering about doing legionella checks were great :lol: )
Hehe, I remember that. I have 50 more pages before the book picks up more, and I’ll hopefully do the reply tonight. Hopefully!
Woohoo! :wow:

Please don't push me into the air...
No promises!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 23:36 i have been revived! it is time. zyair must save scout!!!! dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!!!!
YAYYYYY!

Pwetty pwease, Ava???

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Happy weekend, all! 💛

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
hiya, Simon!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Happy weekend!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8861 / 18141