Back 8857 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Ready for some serious flying? :wow:
I-- :blush:
Never mind Emily, it’s not that bad. At least you are not doing a broom game. It hurts to fall … yeah

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
OOC Let's Chat!
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:42
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:37
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 11:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 10:45 Colin! :wow:
Ready for some serious flying? :wow:
I-- :blush:
Never mind Emily, it’s not that bad. At least you are not doing a broom game. It hurts to fall … yeah
:shock2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Don't mind Eugenia! It doesn't hurt to actually fall!

:what:

I mean.

It can ... be somewhat uncomfortable ... to actually land!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 Dec 2024, 12:05 Don't mind Eugenia! It doesn't hurt to actually fall!

:what:

I mean.

It can ... be somewhat uncomfortable ... to actually land!
:nerves:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*slides in*
Hey all <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
How is everyone?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing great! Working on a few things at the moment. How are you?

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8857 / 18141