6 Dec 2024, 15:06
Let's Chat!
Thank you so muchEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 15:04Ooo good luck! I bet you'll be grand!Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 15:00Ooo I see, I'm doing good as well, I just hope my tests and exams end soon and then I'll be freeEmily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
![]()
![]()
6 Dec 2024, 15:21
Let's Chat!
Just took a test! Aced it, of course. How is everyone?
There are no strangers here; only people you havenβt yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
6 Dec 2024, 15:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice, Noah! I'm doing good. Getting ready to leave for work
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Dec 2024, 15:54
Let's Chat!
Hellooooo!
" It's kind of FUN to do the IMPOSSIBLE"
-Walt Disney |~|βββββββThe Messy Deskβββββββ
6 Dec 2024, 16:15
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
6 Dec 2024, 17:20
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
6 Dec 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 17:20Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies![]()
How've you been?? Keeping well I hope!![]()
![]()

You know I've tried to make it a good one when the reply's 800 words long
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
6 Dec 2024, 17:22
Let's Chat!
6 Dec 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
Well. Well. Well. What have I stumbled upon just now, that I totally did not know about until right now..