Back 8846 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm so tired today. lol. But the fun part of today is that i'm decorating my christmas tree! πŸŽ„



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
That's awesome! We set up our tree about a week ago. I'm super tired too though.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hlo guys! Back after such a long time!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Birdie buddy! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Emily!! How u been?

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies T-)

How've you been?? Keeping well I hope! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey



β€œA somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies T-)

How've you been?? Keeping well I hope! <3
Ooo I see, I'm doing good as well, I just hope my tests and exams end soon and then I'll be free :lol:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 15:00
Emily Shephard wrote: 6 Dec 2024, 14:46 I'm good! Trying to think up a really good reply to some certain Slytherin buddies T-)

How've you been?? Keeping well I hope! <3
Ooo I see, I'm doing good as well, I just hope my tests and exams end soon and then I'll be free :lol:
Ooo good luck! I bet you'll be grand! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8846 / 18141