Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and writing style! (I stalk you threads alot)
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality! You are so friendly and kind!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
New pfp- nice!!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Love the quote in your signature! So poetic~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I really love your playful personality and you're super fun to talk to!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I have always loved your pfp and you're really nice to everyone!
Compliment the person above you!
WB Hashbrownn!
El! Always really sweet; luv your new pfp!!!
El! Always really sweet; luv your new pfp!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
thanks JOse!! 
HiO doesn't feel boring when you're there and you're a great friend!!!
HiO doesn't feel boring when you're there and you're a great friend!!!
You are not you when you are sane.