Compliment the person above you! GAME

Lena!! Literally an amazing person to talk to and write with <3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and writing style! (I stalk you threads alot) ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality! You are so friendly and kind!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your pfp is super pretty

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
New pfp- nice!! ^^

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love the quote in your signature! So poetic~ :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your playful personality and you're super fun to talk to!!! :decayed: 🍫

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I have always loved your pfp and you're really nice to everyone! <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
WB Hashbrownn!

El! Always really sweet; luv your new pfp!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
thanks JOse!! :cheers:
HiO doesn't feel boring when you're there and you're a great friend!!! :grin: :bye:

You are not you when you are sane.