5 Dec 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
Yeah it's been a bit chilly down here but still no snow. Plenty of rain though 
*gasp* More broom riding shenanigans...
*gasp* More broom riding shenanigans...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 21:28
Let's Chat!
5 Dec 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Yay for motivation! 
I've got some motivation left for a solo (that'll probably take me more time than necessary to write
)
I've got some motivation left for a solo (that'll probably take me more time than necessary to write
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 21:35
Let's Chat!
5 Dec 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Aww Ava *snugs*
Not sure if this will help, but I'd enjoy several little things than bank everything on one big thing. It can be something cool you like to see in your surroundings, wearing your favourite t-shirt or ceaselessly quoting lines from your favourite shows (*cough*
)
Those little things just help me keep chugging along without feeling like I'm competing with more than what's necessary, if that makes sense
Not sure if this will help, but I'd enjoy several little things than bank everything on one big thing. It can be something cool you like to see in your surroundings, wearing your favourite t-shirt or ceaselessly quoting lines from your favourite shows (*cough*
Those little things just help me keep chugging along without feeling like I'm competing with more than what's necessary, if that makes sense
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 21:43
Let's Chat!
5 Dec 2024, 21:45
Let's Chat!
Nice! Never feel like you owe absolutely everything to absolutely everyone all the time. There's nothing wrong with just enjoying or doing something for yourselfAva Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:43 Thank you, Em
For now, I’ve been working on reminding myself that when I’m doing something, I’m doing it for myself and not to beat the other person.
Also, great job!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 22:22
Let's Chat!
ahhh geeze - im always here to listen if neededAva Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:35 Lots of little things I’ve noticed today now that I’ve taken a step back, I’m realizing that what I thought was a one-sided competition I had been engrossed in was actually very two-sided and completely ruining so many things for me.
![]()
kk time to write a post .... wish me luck
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
5 Dec 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
Thank you, BaiBailey Glade wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 22:22ahhh geeze - im always here to listen if neededAva Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:35 Lots of little things I’ve noticed today now that I’ve taken a step back, I’m realizing that what I thought was a one-sided competition I had been engrossed in was actually very two-sided and completely ruining so many things for me.
![]()
kk time to write a post .... wish me luck
Good luck!