Back 8836 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah it's been a bit chilly down here but still no snow. Plenty of rain though :lol:

*gasp* More broom riding shenanigans...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Indeed! We’ll see how long the new motivation lasts for ^^

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo! Yay for motivation! :biggrin:

I've got some motivation left for a solo (that'll probably take me more time than necessary to write :lol:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Lots of little things I’ve noticed today now that I’ve taken a step back, I’m realizing that what I thought was a one-sided competition I had been engrossed in was actually very two-sided and completely ruining so many things for me.

<3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Ava *snugs*

Not sure if this will help, but I'd enjoy several little things than bank everything on one big thing. It can be something cool you like to see in your surroundings, wearing your favourite t-shirt or ceaselessly quoting lines from your favourite shows (*cough* :innocent: )

Those little things just help me keep chugging along without feeling like I'm competing with more than what's necessary, if that makes sense <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Finished all replies!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, Em <3

For now, I’ve been working on reminding myself that when I’m doing something, I’m doing it for myself and not to beat the other person.

Also, great job!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:43 Thank you, Em <3

For now, I’ve been working on reminding myself that when I’m doing something, I’m doing it for myself and not to beat the other person.

Also, great job!
Nice! Never feel like you owe absolutely everything to absolutely everyone all the time. There's nothing wrong with just enjoying or doing something for yourself ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:35 Lots of little things I’ve noticed today now that I’ve taken a step back, I’m realizing that what I thought was a one-sided competition I had been engrossed in was actually very two-sided and completely ruining so many things for me.

<3
ahhh geeze - im always here to listen if needed <3

kk time to write a post .... wish me luck

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 22:22
Ava Winchect wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 21:35 Lots of little things I’ve noticed today now that I’ve taken a step back, I’m realizing that what I thought was a one-sided competition I had been engrossed in was actually very two-sided and completely ruining so many things for me.

<3
ahhh geeze - im always here to listen if needed <3

kk time to write a post .... wish me luck
Thank you, Bai <3

Good luck!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8836 / 18141