5 Dec 2024, 18:02
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 18:25
Let's Chat!
Uh oh! Maybe they don't want you to learn!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:02 *sigh*
Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
5 Dec 2024, 18:42
Let's Chat!
No one will stop me from learning!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:25Uh oh! Maybe they don't want you to learn!Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:02 *sigh*
Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 18:50
Let's Chat!
5 Dec 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
I wish I had that moment of realisation. I could probably do with it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
5 Dec 2024, 19:49
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
If anyone needs some beans, I am giving away a few to spread Christmas cheer... lol. I am giving away some that I have 'multiple amounts of'
5 Dec 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
Have you found a way to share beans? You can share frogs, but not beans from what I've seen.
Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.” |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |
5 Dec 2024, 19:55
Let's Chat!
I can try to give you a bean, let me know if it works.Avis Marlong wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 19:54 Have you found a way to share beans? You can share frogs, but not beans from what I've seen.
5 Dec 2024, 19:55
Let's Chat!
I don't think you can share beans
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone