Back 8834 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*sigh*

Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:02 *sigh*

Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Uh oh! Maybe they don't want you to learn!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:25
Emily Shephard wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 18:02 *sigh*

Why is it that something goes wrong whenever I try to use my university's library?
Uh oh! Maybe they don't want you to learn!
No one will stop me from learning!!! 😈

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I think I’ve finally come to terms with something that happened a while ago, and it feels like so much of my motivation has returned now that I’m not worrying about it. <3

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish I had that moment of realisation. I could probably do with it :wise:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*Slides in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! <3 If anyone needs some beans, I am giving away a few to spread Christmas cheer... lol. I am giving away some that I have 'multiple amounts of' ;)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
Have you found a way to share beans? You can share frogs, but not beans from what I've seen.

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
Avis Marlong wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 19:54 Have you found a way to share beans? You can share frogs, but not beans from what I've seen.
I can try to give you a bean, let me know if it works. <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't think you can share beans :what:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8834 / 18141