Back 8830 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:36
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:25 Already awake? I'm STILL awake
GIRLLL
this is what we call an oopsie poopsie


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:41
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:36
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:25 Already awake? I'm STILL awake
GIRLLL
this is what we call an oopsie poopsie
such a silly you moment

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:43
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:41
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:36
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:25 Already awake? I'm STILL awake
GIRLLL
this is what we call an oopsie poopsie
such a silly you moment
right well I'm going to go take a nap on a lobby chair


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:41
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:40 Hey I checked off half the things on my to do list, so we are doing just dandy. Though all the big ones come next.
anything fun over in the games room?
it's js me and joseph rn lol
Fr lol :grin:
Juniper how many times did you repeat your Second Year?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:45
Juniper Kelly wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:41
Haven Bohannon wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:40 Hey I checked off half the things on my to do list, so we are doing just dandy. Though all the big ones come next.
anything fun over in the games room?
it's js me and joseph rn lol
Fr lol :grin:
Juniper how many times did you repeat your Second Year?
Well i deactivated Juni (she was my second character on this site, my first one is stuck as a third year forever) and then I went through anotherrr character so I didn't repeat it, per say, just kinda got stuck here

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh I see :lol:
I was trying to find someone else who's repeating a year on Hio cause I can't quite find an IC explanation for doing so yet :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 5 Dec 2024, 10:52 Oh I see :lol:
I was trying to find someone else who's repeating a year on Hio cause I can't quite find an IC explanation for doing so yet :grin:
well, lore wise, yes she repeated a year. She missed half of a school year and came back like 2 yrs later. According to the HIO lore, she had to take summer courses to catch up.

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm back

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
*huffle yawn*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo Victoria!! Yoo hi Em! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Back 8830 / 18141