Back 8806 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14 Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)
:blush: :blush: :blush:
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though ;)
Colin isn't used to compliments from cute girls!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:33
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14 Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)
:blush: :blush: :blush:
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though ;)
Colin isn't used to compliments from cute girls!
I must say... Ava's cute :yes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Not cuter than Em… or Colin ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
I-- :love:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Do you have an idea for what solo you want me to do? ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:57 Do you have an idea for what solo you want me to do? ;)
If I said it might... Just might... have something to do with Colin, would that be feasible? :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I- :blush: :love:

*Colin collapses*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww, always so modest! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
He hasn't yet figured out that he's cute. And isn't quite sure how to respond when someone says he is!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 02:05 He hasn't yet figured out that he's cute. And isn't quite sure how to respond when someone says he is!
Sounds like a possible thread... T-)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8806 / 18141