Back 8805 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)

Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice.. ;)

Got a ton done on my story tonight! Super excited about this one (when am I not excited about a new story haha). Decided the song that fits it the best is Ma Meilleure Ennemie!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice.. ;)
:wow:

So... Solo post??? :cute: It can even be something quick and cheesy!

Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:18
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice.. ;)
:wow:

So... Solo post??? :cute: It can even be something quick and cheesy!

Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]
Anything, haha ;)

I’m just a girl 🤷‍♀️ and it’s been stuck in my head for the past two days…

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:19
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:18
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice.. ;)
:wow:

So... Solo post??? :cute: It can even be something quick and cheesy!

Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]
Anything, haha ;)

I’m just a girl 🤷‍♀️ and it’s been stuck in my head for the past two days…
I'm on my 3rd reply (got a lot to get through :sweatingbullets: ) and then I might do my one-shot with my little birdie Tavra ^^

Which reminds me, I need more songs to add to Em and Cay's ency soundtracks...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Do you want something specific in the solo or just a fun (or plot filled?) solo.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
hii
I get to make Xmas themed wrapping paper for my best friend's birthday per a publications assignment :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14 Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)
:blush: :blush: :blush:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:24 Do you want something specific in the solo or just a fun (or plot filled?) solo.
Ooo that's up to you! Whatever floats your creative boat! ^^

Wouldn't be fair if I made you write something you're not keen on <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14 Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)
:blush: :blush: :blush:
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though ;)

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14 Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine :)
:blush: :blush: :blush:
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though ;)
Ooo... You're giving me too much power... :cute:

I'll have to have a wee think... But an idea is definitely starting to brew now that you're asking...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8805 / 18141