4 Dec 2024, 01:33
Let's Chat!
Colin isn't used to compliments from cute girls!Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Dec 2024, 01:36
Let's Chat!
I must say... Ava's cuteColin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:33Colin isn't used to compliments from cute girls!Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 01:45
Let's Chat!
4 Dec 2024, 01:57
Let's Chat!
4 Dec 2024, 01:58
Let's Chat!
If I said it might... Just might... have something to do with Colin, would that be feasible?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 02:01
Let's Chat!
I-

*Colin collapses*
*Colin collapses*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Dec 2024, 02:02
Let's Chat!
Aww, always so modest!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
He hasn't yet figured out that he's cute. And isn't quite sure how to respond when someone says he is!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
4 Dec 2024, 02:05
Let's Chat!
Sounds like a possible thread...Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 02:05 He hasn't yet figured out that he's cute. And isn't quite sure how to respond when someone says he is!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone