4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Luscious locks, drop the hair care routine 
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice..
Got a ton done on my story tonight! Super excited about this one (when am I not excited about a new story haha). Decided the song that fits it the best is Ma Meilleure Ennemie!
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice..
Got a ton done on my story tonight! Super excited about this one (when am I not excited about a new story haha). Decided the song that fits it the best is Ma Meilleure Ennemie!
4 Dec 2024, 01:18
Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice..
So... Solo post???
Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
Anything, hahaEmily Shephard wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:18Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice..
So... Solo post???It can even be something quick and cheesy!
Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]
I’m just a girl
and it’s been stuck in my head for the past two days…
4 Dec 2024, 01:21
Let's Chat!
I'm on my 3rd reply (got a lot to get throughAva Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:19Anything, hahaEmily Shephard wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:18Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:14
Em, since you finished your essays that means I owe you a writing of your choice..
So... Solo post???It can even be something quick and cheesy!
Seems someone has also finished Arcane season 2... >:]
I’m just a girland it’s been stuck in my head for the past two days…
Which reminds me, I need more songs to add to Em and Cay's ency soundtracks...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 01:24
Let's Chat!
4 Dec 2024, 01:26
Let's Chat!
4 Dec 2024, 01:28
Let's Chat!
Ooo that's up to you! Whatever floats your creative boat!Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:24 Do you want something specific in the solo or just a fun (or plot filled?) solo.
Wouldn't be fair if I made you write something you're not keen on
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
4 Dec 2024, 01:29
Let's Chat!
No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though
4 Dec 2024, 01:31
Let's Chat!
Ooo... You're giving me too much power...Ava Winchect wrote: 4 Dec 2024, 01:29 No no I must have a topic and I know you have a preference… I could give you a list too
I better little Aoife’s hair is even better, though![]()
I'll have to have a wee think... But an idea is definitely starting to brew now that you're asking...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone