3 Dec 2024, 14:57
Let's Chat!
yesss ? sorry i went to bed
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
3 Dec 2024, 15:16
Let's Chat!
hiiiiiiiii
hiiiiiii
how are you two?
hellooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
3 Dec 2024, 15:40
Let's Chat!
One more essay... One more, and then I can spend the next few days stressing over how bad it went...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Dec 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
I think you're gonna do fine! My friends also have tests this week, for high school applications, but not me! I'm going to go to the International Baccalaureate program. Good luck!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Dec 2024, 15:40 One more essay... One more, and then I can spend the next few days stressing over how bad it went...
3 Dec 2024, 15:50
Let's Chat!
wooo i get to see wicked todayyyy i can't waittt
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
3 Dec 2024, 15:55
Let's Chat!
You're going to love it!! Be prepared to cry though.
|
|