Back 8790 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:25
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 20:22
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 19:47 *sigh*

Nearly three years and I still don't know how to properly cite my references :lol:
u dont use a citation maker? D: ur a stronger person than i am!
Ha!

I may have had to once or twice in the past! I'd been lucky to to have only needed to use one prescribed referencing system (it'll be different depending on lecturer and degree from what I've found). The one I need to use now is different from when I did French so not only is my essay horrifically bad, but now I need to relearn a whole new referencing system :cry2:
oh wow really? i didnt know other countries used any other citing style besides MLA and APA ;o
Yeah for a while I had to use Oscola (though I did have one module in the past where they wanted Harvard) but now it's MLA :roll:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
a baby lion! helloooooo!


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in*

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
HI BAIBAI


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
MUMM!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
AVA


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
baileyyyy

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8790 / 18141