Compliment the person above you! GAME

i've only been here for a week but i can already tell that seeing you around is one of the most uplifting experiences here on hogwarts.io

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your name and pfp!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
One of the sweetest Ravenclaws on the site~ 💙 :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of the kindest hufflepuffs!

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp, codes, ency, signature and... I guess I could go on and on! Absolutely amazing and creative! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hello nicest and most kindest person on site <3 <3 With AMAZING! art skills :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
very kind and sweet, and I love how you coded you ency and sig!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
brookieee <3 so sweet, love talking and roleplaying with you!! also love your wintery pfp!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character's name!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hello!! Avery’s family looks so sweet together!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono