2 Dec 2024, 14:39
Let's Chat!
I've been offline the whole thanksgiving break and I just realized all of the amazing new features!!!Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 00:06 It's beautiful!!! Both the banner and the christmas deco![]()
The advent calendar is back!!
2 Dec 2024, 14:40
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
2 Dec 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
I know, I have tons of cool RP ideas, but I need to catch up on my RP's with other students... I'm really behind since I have been offline the whole Thanksgiving break, I had family plans (That means no screen time, haha)Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*
I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
2 Dec 2024, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Morning all!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
2 Dec 2024, 14:52
Let's Chat!
omggg emily ;o i havent even thought of christmas////// emily and scout need to visit each other!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*
I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
2 Dec 2024, 14:53
Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:52omggg emily ;o i havent even thought of christmas////// emily and scout need to visit each other!!! ;oEmily Shephard wrote: 2 Dec 2024, 14:40 *sigh*
I've all kinds of Chrismassy ideas for RPs but they're useless until I get these essays handed in.
YES!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone