Compliment the person above you!
your ferret is SOOOO cute! and i just loved the name juniper
Compliment the person above you!
Your writing style is amazing and very detailed!!! I love our thread together
Compliment the person above you!
You’re not on games room a lot, but you’re always very kind .^. Also
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your personality! You're so sweet!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
lovely initials haha
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
I love your Ency (1st page) Very cute!
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp!! Very festive
Compliment the person above you!
Your encyclopaedia is well coded and you’re very active!
|
|