How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen you around a lot

forever running out of time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I may have seen you around

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
11/10 hallo!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
928277272191229283874774748433838838474/10 Narrrrriiiii! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
474746372719129303927263636261829330202919382717/10 mah favorito JOSEEEEEEE!!! :wow: :wow:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
209283737299282737474737378383737373737737373/10 Do I know you? :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
484763262838392910283637166347291937366/10 mmmmm no sir I donโ€™t think so! Iโ€™m Airanoe, who are you??

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282737382992927376383929273736363682827363/10 I'm Sojeph! Nice to meet ya :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Hello!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.