Compliment the person above you!
Wow, I’ve never been described by ice cream before- I think you give off mango and vanilla ice cream with cookies and cream?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
That - certainly is a combo
I don't know what about me is vanilla, but I'll take it
To keep the game going: I don't know if I ever told you, but your ency is gorgeous!
To keep the game going: I don't know if I ever told you, but your ency is gorgeous!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name ! It's like Lions ! Roooar !
No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti
Compliment the person above you!
the girl in your profile picture is adorable! i love the fire-red hair- it's really unique
Sera M.
Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 3 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 7
Compliment the person above you!
Your Ency is really cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the way your character is written!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
Compliment the person above you!
your ency color palette is stunning!!! truly so beautiful. I love all of the detail you put into everything. c:
Compliment the person above you!
I love your envy and your character development!
Compliment the person above you!
I love the pet page in your ency, it’s so cute and sassy! Also thank you for the compliment last time, super sweet of you
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Compliment the person above you!
You're writing style's REALLY amazing! Nicest boy I know on this site
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.