Compliment the person above you! GAME

Wow, I’ve never been described by ice cream before- I think you give off mango and vanilla ice cream with cookies and cream? 🤔

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
That - certainly is a combo :LOL: I don't know what about me is vanilla, but I'll take it :lol:
To keep the game going:
I don't know if I ever told you, but your ency is gorgeous!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name ! It's like Lions ! Roooar !

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
the girl in your profile picture is adorable! i love the fire-red hair- it's really unique

Sera M. <3
Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 3 | Strength: 5 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 7 | Accuracy: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your Ency is really cool!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way your character is written!!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your ency color palette is stunning!!! truly so beautiful. I love all of the detail you put into everything. c: <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your envy and your character development!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the pet page in your ency, it’s so cute and sassy! Also thank you for the compliment last time, super sweet of you <3 <3 <3

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're writing style's REALLY amazing! Nicest boy I know on this site :decayed: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.