How Well Known Are You On HiO?

475729109447737219020386361629394937261661/10 ah dat’s ok I’m currently on a bit of a vacation myself, so I have yet to reply. Once I do tho, there’s no rush ;)

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282736364722919292873737738828283837373/10 Alrightie have fun :lol: Take all the time you want I probably won't be disappearing from the site anytime soon :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
737446281993394002292474728190139472718/10 yayayyay!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3646474585568666668666969699685858/10 .^.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3848402010294747382824894921917263627/10 we should like post the rhyming gamw in the art gallery..

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3992827728192029387473920293938744/10 omw YES XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
37374739594376261939449732616277239494919/10 ehehe we should relay the idea but I gotto go to sleep now .0.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
287263621029273737729292827373730292838377373373773/10 Okie gn Nari! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Definitely! You can owl me sometime soon :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.