Compliment the person above you!
your pfp is so adorable, and your name is so prettyy!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love Brookline’s aesthetic .^.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a wonderful personality!!! Really admire your kindness
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You again?! Haha i like you
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
Compliment the person above you!
You again hits hard XD
I love your confidence!!
I love your confidence!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I'll be probably repeating myself but it's still very much true so - You are such a bright person, and it's always lovely to bump into you in the games room (which is often haha)
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is so pretty!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You’re always running around with compliments!
so sweet!!
so sweet!!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Where do I even staaart
There's just this very sweet aura around you - no, literally. You're whole essence screams strawberry ice cream sundae with chocolate chips and pepermint to me (might be the colors but
- still!
)