1 Dec 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
I love the Christmas theme on hereee
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Dec 2024, 03:00
Let's Chat!
1 Dec 2024, 03:01
Let's Chat!
All Colin wants for Christmas is for his little sisters to be happy and healthy!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Dec 2024, 03:03
Let's Chat!
Exactly. We’re decorating tmrw!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
1 Dec 2024, 03:05
Let's Chat!
and not rugs?Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 03:01 All Colin wants for Christmas is for his little sisters to be happy and healthy!![]()
1 Dec 2024, 03:13
Let's Chat!
awwweee colinnnColin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 03:01 All Colin wants for Christmas is for his little sisters to be happy and healthy!![]()
all june wants is her girl crush that doesn't exist yet but WILL exist
1 Dec 2024, 03:14
Let's Chat!
You can do that by getting her that pet she’s been wanting since a few days agoColin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 03:01 All Colin wants for Christmas is for his little sisters to be happy and healthy!![]()
1 Dec 2024, 03:17
Let's Chat!
AwwColin McCoire wrote: 1 Dec 2024, 03:01 All Colin wants for Christmas is for his little sisters to be happy and healthy!![]()

All Emi-kins wants is time with Auntie.
*sigh* I hate how I have to wait until next week to get posts done properly...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
1 Dec 2024, 03:41
Let's Chat!
Doggie! 
Must... Snuggle... Doggie!
Must... Snuggle... Doggie!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
