Compliment the person above you!
Hello! I love the new banner in your ency!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Your chibi shop is incredible and soo adorable! Plus, you're obviously super sweet and have a beautiful way of wording your replies
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name! And your writing is really good! (^^)
i am slowly forgetting your face
Compliment the person above you!
Really like your vibes! 
You seem like an amazing person!

You seem like an amazing person!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Joseph!!! Aaaa, what can I say? You have an incredible personality! I love talking to you!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
Iโve never seen you before, but the quote on the banner of the first page of your ency is really funny!(so many words
)
)
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Funniest Gryffindor on the site~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Really?? .0.
Your thread title โnew life, who dis?โ is so funny

Your thread title โnew life, who dis?โ is so funny


| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Redirecting that compliment to thread namer @Nellie Lam
You're a truly spooderrrific person!
You're a truly spooderrrific person!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Thank you! Ah, i see :3 compliments for Nellie!
You are certainly the very most best spentafricular AWESOME person
You are certainly the very most best spentafricular AWESOME person
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. ๐ Shop หโโฎโหเฟ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |