Compliment the person above you! GAME

Hello! I love the new banner in your ency!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your chibi shop is incredible and soo adorable! Plus, you're obviously super sweet and have a beautiful way of wording your replies <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name! And your writing is really good! (^^)

i am slowly forgetting your face

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really like your vibes! โœจ๏ธ
You seem like an amazing person!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Joseph!!! Aaaa, what can I say? You have an incredible personality! I love talking to you!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Iโ€™ve never seen you before, but the quote on the banner of the first page of your ency is really funny!(so many words ๐Ÿ˜ฆ)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Funniest Gryffindor on the site~ :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really?? .0.
Your thread title โ€œnew life, who dis?โ€ is so funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Redirecting that compliment to thread namer @Nellie Lam :decayed:

You're a truly spooderrrific person! :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you! Ah, i see :3 compliments for Nellie!

You are certainly the very most best spentafricular AWESOME person :biggrin: