Back 8763 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*clings to Sage*

Assignments... They're too much... :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Omg. I m at as party and so many people are
Reducio
drunk
it's so funny

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
EM! *tacklesnugs*

I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*

I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
AVA!! *tacklesnugs*

Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:33 booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!

*rolls eyes*

Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops! :P
you know it is very slytherin-esque to lie!!! <3

im going back to uni tomorrow and im not excited to leave my cats but i am excited to have the dining hall readily available and to be in the city again lolol

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
*acknowledges Gryffin-buddy with a Hufflebuddy wave*

:cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*

I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
AVA!! *tacklesnugs*

Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome :sweatingbullets:
Did you say you were going to have your Ma check it to see if you answered the question?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 23:11
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:27
Ava Winchect wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:25 EM! *tacklesnugs*

I saw what you posted in Report Your Absence, take your time replying!
AVA!! *tacklesnugs*

Cheers, buddy! These essays are technically nearly finished but they're not at all at the standard I want them to be. Classic case of "Did I even answer the question?" syndrome :sweatingbullets:
Did you say you were going to have your Ma check it to see if you answered the question?
Hehehe yep. Had her read some of what I'd written so far and her reaction was "Aye s'alright." So clearly I'm going wrong somewhere :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 22:44
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:33 booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!

*rolls eyes*

Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops! :P
you know it is very slytherin-esque to lie!!! <3
Oh! Yes, that does seem to be the case! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8763 / 18141