Compliment the person above you!
I like your signature too and i love your personality!!! And your name's beautiful!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name! It's so pretty!
Reducio
I would love that! It would be so fun!Sabrina Lyons wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 08:46 You're always soo sweet in the games room!Avery looks like a really admirable and sunny type of character, I definitely hope that her and Sabrina could run into each other sometime in the future
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your sig is so pretty, and your pfp is gorgeous!!
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is so cool !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the quote in your signature
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
You are so friendly and sweet!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
The timeline in your ency is BEAUTIFUL .0.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Your character is such a cutie pie
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
Compliment the person above you!
I love, love, love the way you coded your sig and ency! and your banners are also interesting (in a fabulous good way) and wonderful to look at!!