Compliment the person above you! GAME

I like your signature too and i love your personality!!! And your name's beautiful!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name! It's so pretty!
Reducio
Sabrina Lyons wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 08:46 You're always soo sweet in the games room! <3 Avery looks like a really admirable and sunny type of character, I definitely hope that her and Sabrina could run into each other sometime in the future :disguise:
I would love that! It would be so fun!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your sig is so pretty, and your pfp is gorgeous!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is so cool !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your pfp is very pretty, and your ency is coded very nicely!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the quote in your signature ☺️

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are so friendly and sweet!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The timeline in your ency is BEAUTIFUL .0.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character is such a cutie pie 🥰

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love, love, love the way you coded your sig and ency! and your banners are also interesting (in a fabulous good way) and wonderful to look at!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?