Back 8760 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:21
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Good Afternoon Guys!!
Clark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Happy puffle day everyone!
Clark! STOP spreading it everywhere, Im already in distress from the neon orange and the Hufflepuff themed snek common room :cry2:
suffer :D I like seeing the orange jumpsuits
o.o

π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π—π—Žπ—‹π—‡, 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 π—π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗁
π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗍 π—ˆπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π—Œ 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 π—‹π—ˆπ—…π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗇
π™Šπ™˜π™©π™–π™«π™žπ™ͺ𝙨 π˜½π™–π™žπ™§π™™ β…  HoM Profess
β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Clark β€’ Vladislav
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! Morning Tracey!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 17:08
Morning all!
morning

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good too! Made some cookies yesterday, might have one now lol
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah! I tried out a new recipe, I rly like it!!
OOC Let's Chat!
morning!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
Back 8760 / 18141