30 Nov 2024, 17:06
Let's Chat!
o.oClark Baird wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:21sufferElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Mar 2024, 12:09 Good Afternoon Guys!!
Clark! STOP spreading it everywhere, Im already in distress from the neon orange and the Hufflepuff themed snek common room![]()
I like seeing the orange jumpsuits
| πππΎ π
πΊππ ππππ, ππΎ ππΎπ
π½ πππ π»ππΎπΊππ πππ
πππΎπ ππΎπΊπΌππΎπ½ πππΎ πΏππΏππ πππππΎ ππ πππΎ π πΎπΏπ πΊππ½ πΊπ π πΊπ πππΌπΎ, πππΎ ππΎπΊππ πΌπΊππΎ πππ π πππ ππ |
πππ©ππ«ππͺπ¨ π½πππ§π β
HoM Profess β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’β’ Clark β’ Vladislav |
30 Nov 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Nov 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Morning guys! Morning Tracey!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
30 Nov 2024, 17:17
Let's Chat!
How is everyone?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
30 Nov 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good. Everyone else?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Nov 2024, 17:36
Let's Chat!
Iβm good too! Made some cookies yesterday, might have one now lol
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
30 Nov 2024, 17:37
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ooooooo, nice!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Nov 2024, 17:39
Let's Chat!
Yeah! I tried out a new recipe, I rly like it!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
30 Nov 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!