30 Nov 2024, 14:13
Let's Chat!
Hi hi Simon!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 14:14
Let's Chat!
Gosh, I just got done reading Simon's breakup thread and all that led to it from 2022. Blast from the past!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 14:18
Let's Chat!
I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Yes, yes! You've GOT this! I believe in you, Emily!Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:18 I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
yayyy emily you got this queen
gosh I love being emo cuz wym I'm burning my color damaged hair so it stays in a side part while I scroll on a harry potter roleplay website...
anddd i really need to get my shop orders done, gosh
gosh I love being emo cuz wym I'm burning my color damaged hair so it stays in a side part while I scroll on a harry potter roleplay website...
anddd i really need to get my shop orders done, gosh
30 Nov 2024, 14:22
Let's Chat!
D'aww shucks SimonSimon Kincaid wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:20Yes, yes! You've GOT this! I believe in you, Emily!Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:18 I've got at least 14 posts that are due but essays must come first![]()
I've 3 solos to do (with varying numbers of posts to work out
All pushed back by two relatively short essays that are so complicated to understand
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 14:26
Let's Chat!
Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!
*rolls eyes*
Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2024, 14:29
Let's Chat!
*waves in Hufflepuff*Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 14:26Scout. I am sorry to inform you that this is 100% incorrect!
*rolls eyes*
Gryffindorques. Always thinking they're tops!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Nov 2024, 14:32
Let's Chat!
AVA!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone