Back 8757 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Gn Hana! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Danggggg, I just had to revisit some of my craziest threads - blast from the past, ha.

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Must be really nostalgic when you're a fifth year :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
It is! Goes back to March of 2022

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27
Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Better!

Crups!
I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my pain
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:49 It is! Goes back to March of 2022
haha some of mine go back to 2021 from paige
remember when paige grant walked in on simon stripping in the lake
Last edited by Juniper Kelly on 30 Nov 2024, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:49
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27
Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Better!

Crups!
I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my pain
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
Will Juniper sacrifice Poppy for one?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:51
Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:49
Colin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27
Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Better!

Crups!
I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my pain
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
Will Juniper sacrifice Poppy for one?
oh no this would be her third pet!
Besides, I've stopped collecting money on hio because after a while the shopping part becomes less important to ya so now I only have like 21 galleons

→ ● OOC ● Juni ●
|
Knocked down, round for round
You're feeling like you're shot down on the ground
When will the fantasy end?

Sta: 5 | Eva: 4 | Str: 6 | Acc: 6 | Arc: 4 | Wis: 5
|
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh, gosh, I remember when Paige saw him skinny dipping, ha

Poppy's great, stick with Poppy!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi Emily!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8757 / 18141