30 Nov 2024, 12:26
Let's Chat!
Gn Hana!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Danggggg, I just had to revisit some of my craziest threads - blast from the past, ha.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 13:48
Let's Chat!
Must be really nostalgic when you're a fifth year
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
It is! Goes back to March of 2022
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my painColin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27Better!Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Crups!
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
haha some of mine go back to 2021 from paige
remember when paige grant walked in on simon stripping in the lake
Last edited by Juniper Kelly on 30 Nov 2024, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
30 Nov 2024, 13:51
Let's Chat!
Will Juniper sacrifice Poppy for one?Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:49I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my painColin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27Better!Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Crups!
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 13:53
Let's Chat!
oh no this would be her third pet!Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:51Will Juniper sacrifice Poppy for one?Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 13:49I've waited longer than you for this colin respect my painColin McCoire wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 01:27Better!Juniper Kelly wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 00:08 THEY ADDED DOGS?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD??!?!?! I'VE WAITED FOREVER FOR THIS?!?!?!
Crups!
omg omgomomgomgogmgogmg colin look how far hio has comeee
Besides, I've stopped collecting money on hio because after a while the shopping part becomes less important to ya so now I only have like 21 galleons
30 Nov 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
Oh, gosh, I remember when Paige saw him skinny dipping, ha
Poppy's great, stick with Poppy!
Poppy's great, stick with Poppy!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
30 Nov 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
*wiggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone