30 Nov 2024, 08:43
Let's Chat!
Hi Sabrina!!! I'm doin' great as usual
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 08:45
Let's Chat!
hello!! Wow I haven't been very active for a long time. I was just coming to the site to see what's going on... And I completely missed a month. Right now I need to translate 50,000 words from my native language to English for my story.
Edit:So I might not be active during this day...
Edit:So I might not be active during this day...
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
30 Nov 2024, 08:49
Let's Chat!
Jo, hi! Nice seeing ya on here, as always
Aaah thats rough Alliasta - I send all my power and strength to you, you can do it girl!
Aaah thats rough Alliasta - I send all my power and strength to you, you can do it girl!
30 Nov 2024, 08:51
Let's Chat!
ALLI!
Whew that's tough indeed
All the best!!!!
Whew that's tough indeed
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 09:21
Let's Chat!
I'm S P E N T A F R I C U L A R 
You?

You?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 09:30
Let's Chat!
@Sabrina Lyons @Joseph Sims Aww thank you so much! I feel so empowered already!!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
30 Nov 2024, 09:58
Let's Chat!
No prob Alli
I believe in you~
I believe in you~
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 11:38
Let's Chat!