30 Nov 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
Crucabena de’Arte wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:20I, as well, am surprised to be in Ravenclaw (Actually not), but welcome!Tracey Bailey wrote: 30 Nov 2024, 04:06Thank you! I was surprised to land in Ravenclaw but figured it could be either Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin.Welcome @Crucabena de'Arte!
30 Nov 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
booo ravenclaw is the worse!!! gryffindor on top >:)
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
30 Nov 2024, 04:34
Let's Chat!
The numbers in the entrance hall seem to say otherwise...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
30 Nov 2024, 04:41
Let's Chat!
Thank you everyone!
It seems to be that Ravenclaws are the smart ones while Gryffindors tend to be…rash which can get them a bit in over their heads and get into more trouble... or maybe that’s a misconception.. (blinks innocently while smiling slyly)
It seems to be that Ravenclaws are the smart ones while Gryffindors tend to be…rash which can get them a bit in over their heads and get into more trouble... or maybe that’s a misconception.. (blinks innocently while smiling slyly)
Last edited by Crucabena de’Arte on 30 Nov 2024, 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
30 Nov 2024, 04:48
Let's Chat!
No, no! Rave -- actually, you might be right I'm torn between two houses![]()
30 Nov 2024, 07:31
Let's Chat!
Goodnight Tracey!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
30 Nov 2024, 08:28
Let's Chat!
Morning Kora!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.