Back 8749 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Prat Pass wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 19:04
Jan Dehoff wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 18:58 Hi chat! :whistling:
someone's chasing posts
Ahahah... *insert nervous chuckles*
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 08:07 Cass! How have you been doing?
I'm doing well! Glad that it's the weekend, beacuse I finally get some time to get stuff done haha

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
That was the most chaotic juggling exercise I've done in a while 😂

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*slides in*
Edit: No one online :( *Slides out*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I was writing!

I just finished four Pyre posts!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Woohoo!

I'll get round to a Casey Pyre post. He's been busy in the future giving off to the investigators at the Three Broomsticks 😊

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I need to do Kavi's next post and have him be heartbroken because everyone in tenusa is :upsidedown:


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Casey still needs more medical attention :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
one of my cats is sick :(

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
awww! wish he/she wasn’t sick. give ‘em a get-better-soon hug from me! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8749 / 18141