Back 8746 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I did all my shopping online.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
It’s an experience to go out and wait in the lines, Lear!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
And that's why I never bother with Black Friday. Ever. :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Doing some shopping with my parents rn :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
good morning, good morning!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hola peoples

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
We haven’t even made it out of the mall 😭

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
morning, good morning!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hello!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi there people!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine
Back 8746 / 18141