How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hellooo again wish we had a thread
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 heyo
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hiii
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 see you around quite a bit! Unsure if we’ve talked much though
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen around in lets chat a few times, hello hello!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 see you a lot in ooc chats
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hey again!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 how are you ?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 see you mostly just here haha
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi hi!! We have a thread together :3