How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Lolll I'm getting writer's block so often now :grin:
The stacking RP replies aren't really helping :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 see you around everywhere in the games room

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 your signature is pretty

Virtuous and fair,
royal and gracious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The Heiress
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ikr :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10 quadrillion/10 hi Jose .^.

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hey!! Promise I'm working on replies this weekend :3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Shhhh I know I should be sleeping but- :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oop- haha :whistling:
@Oliver Armani what replies are we speaking of- the one about baking?

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 All of them!! :3 But yes, that one to :lol: May bump that up in my priory line, as I think it's been a while now :eyes:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 ah, ok

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono