29 Nov 2024, 14:06
Let's Chat!
I haven't even finished my homework to graduate from the mentorship program. You're awesome
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
29 Nov 2024, 14:07
Let's Chat!
My internet is like freaking out oml-
But, one of the replies I owe is the last one in that thread. So good on that one :] I don't mind all the threads, as everyone I rp with is so much fun to write with, and Oliver is my favorite character I've made so far. So really, every thread is is just more fun for me XD
But, one of the replies I owe is the last one in that thread. So good on that one :] I don't mind all the threads, as everyone I rp with is so much fun to write with, and Oliver is my favorite character I've made so far. So really, every thread is is just more fun for me XD
29 Nov 2024, 14:09
Let's Chat!
Loll dw I've messed up threads WAY too many times because of my internet
Oliver does seem really C
L
Maybe I should start stalking your rps too
Oliver does seem really C
Maybe I should start stalking your rps too
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 14:11
Let's Chat!
Aww, that’s so sweet! I really need to get a few more threads started, I’m feeling a little bored over here compared to you!
29 Nov 2024, 14:12
Let's Chat!
After I finish this reply I may or may not post a request for more partners XD Depending on how I feel after it. Woke up at four in the morning due to cramps and couldn't fall back asleep so- yk.
We'll see if I want to take a nap or not.
29 Nov 2024, 14:14
Let's Chat!
I'm always up for new threads, but I really do need to probably finish some replies before I start new ones - not really fair to my rp partners.
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Nov 2024, 14:16
Let's Chat!
Ahh yeah >n< That's really fair !! I feel I know my limits well enough, so I can maybe start more??? (Still debating) But might wait until I finish my current replies until I'm caught up haha
29 Nov 2024, 14:17
Let's Chat!
Good night guyz!
Cya tomorrow
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 14:18
Let's Chat!
I don't mean to push some aside sometimes, it's just my inspiration comes and goes - so I'm often all over the place!
Goodnight, Joseph!
Goodnight, Joseph!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Nov 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.