29 Nov 2024, 13:47
Let's Chat!
thanks, thanks, I'm doing well - glad I've got a little bit of inspiration to write this morning
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
29 Nov 2024, 13:50
Let's Chat!
Lol sounds fair XDOliver Armani wrote: 29 Nov 2024, 13:47 I'm good!! :3 haven't had loads of motivation to write recently, but think it's slowly coming back![]()
Mostly been reading comics and watching some tv in the meantime XD
I hardly have any motivation to do anything nowadays
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 13:52
Let's Chat!
I got some replies out yesterday I was pretty happy with! Hoping to get at least two maybe three done today, depending on how things go out haha
29 Nov 2024, 13:54
Let's Chat!
I've got just one more reply left 
Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow, or maybe latest Sunday
Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tomorrow, or maybe latest Sunday
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 14:00
Let's Chat!
13!? T.T
How d'you manage so many rps at the same time?
How d'you manage so many rps at the same time?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
29 Nov 2024, 14:02
Let's Chat!
I realized yesterday that I didn’t reply to someone that I thought I did for like- two weeks? And I can’t even make a proper reply today so I feel bad bc I’m making them wait until tomorrow 
On the bright side I think that’s the only reply I owe, so I need to start making more threads!
Oliver how- 13 is insane-

On the bright side I think that’s the only reply I owe, so I need to start making more threads!
Oliver how- 13 is insane-
29 Nov 2024, 14:02
Let's Chat!
Normally I can keep up with my replies rather quickly, but I just let them pile up
Going to try and do two a day to get caught up hopefully this weekend, or at least caught up enough so I don't have double digits XD
29 Nov 2024, 14:03
Let's Chat!
13 how in Merlins name do you do that?... I'm barely doing well here
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |
29 Nov 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
Oliver's in a league of his own
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.