How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 :sweatingbullets: Sorry, ahah. Wish I knew you better o7

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 def seen you around !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 girlll i see you everywhere! you are an amazinggg writer and we need to rp at some point!!

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 seen you once, never interacted!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi Sage!! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8485379847592084750298347509827432/10 Hoi Jose! I'm curious, what's this with you and Prat Pass biting each other all the time? :eyes: don't have to answer buuuut :whistling:

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Eonaria Kabukimono wrote: 27 Nov 2024, 03:56 8485379847592084750298347509827432/10 Hoi Jose! I'm curious, what's this with you and Prat Pass biting each other all the time? :eyes: don't have to answer buuuut :whistling:
42580942850934285023485083420584305802384098/10 Lolll he's bites me now cuz I bit him once XD You'll find a not-so-detailed explanation if you search "bite" in this thread :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Sometimes, it feels like I see only you :lol: not that I am complaining about that why am I just reading about people biting each other-

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you a lot, specifically in this thread!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see you a lot! You are super friendly!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.