Compliment the person above you!
You're an amazing person to RP with!! Love your writing style
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Compliment the person above you!
You look really sweet !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Your new pfp is just drop dead gorgeous
But to not just talk about looks - you seem like a really sweet person and I'd love to interact with you more in the future
Compliment the person above you!
You're one of the kindest Ravenclaws I know
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I love how kind and friendly you are! and you quote in your sig is so truee!!
Compliment the person above you!
Brooklineee! You're awesome!!
And so very cool!
Maybe we should RP sometime?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
love your shop and pfp! absolutely so adorable
and i’d love to rp, hit me up with an owl!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp looks so pretty <33
Compliment the person above you!
Your character looks adorable !!! And I love your fiom
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Your so amazing! And I absolutely love your pfp and signature! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶ also who can forget the astonishing ency?
i am slowly forgetting your face