Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're an amazing person to RP with!! Love your writing style :)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You look really sweet !!

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your new pfp is just drop dead gorgeous :shock2: <3 But to not just talk about looks - you seem like a really sweet person and I'd love to interact with you more in the future

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the kindest Ravenclaws I know :grin: :cheers:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love how kind and friendly you are! and you quote in your sig is so truee!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brooklineee! You're awesome!! :D And so very cool! :wow: Maybe we should RP sometime?

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your shop and pfp! absolutely so adorable
and i’d love to rp, hit me up with an owl! :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp looks so pretty <33

Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate

Star and Storm

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character looks adorable !!! And I love your fiom ^^

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your so amazing! And I absolutely love your pfp and signature! ٩(๑`^´๑)۶ also who can forget the astonishing ency?

i am slowly forgetting your face