Back 8685 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

yeahhhh idk why im so tired today :[ its my first day back home from uni and im like "wahhh i just wanna sleep!!!" but i cant! i have things to do and people to see!!! ahhhhhhhhh

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
OOC Let's Chat!
Here's me contemplating over ideas for the last part of my solo (and already planning a response to a group thread because gosh dang @Evelynn Decipio makes awesome replies <3 Though it won't be posted anytime soon for the sake of letting others have a go ^^ ) instead of writing two 2000 word essays :lol:

Head's all over the place, I tell you :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey! Just got back from school!!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hi! I'm just leaving work!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!
Is it super cold out for anyone else?
OOC Let's Chat!
I have a cold but I don't know - my body temperature's gone up and down over the last two days :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks! Hope u feel better soon!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Cheers Kiera! I'm getting better! At least I can inhale through my nose a bit better without trying to suck in half the room with it :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
okay finished mod post
time to sleep

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Nov 2024, 19:59 I'm still stressing over my essays :sweatingbullets:
You've totally got this Emmi! Write those words! :green_heart:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 8685 / 18141