25 Nov 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
yeahhhh idk why im so tired today :[ its my first day back home from uni and im like "wahhh i just wanna sleep!!!" but i cant! i have things to do and people to see!!! ahhhhhhhhh
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
25 Nov 2024, 21:38
Let's Chat!
Here's me contemplating over ideas for the last part of my solo (and already planning a response to a group thread because gosh dang @Evelynn Decipio makes awesome replies
Though it won't be posted anytime soon for the sake of letting others have a go
) instead of writing two 2000 word essays 
Head's all over the place, I tell you
Head's all over the place, I tell you
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
Hey! Just got back from school!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Nov 2024, 23:07
Let's Chat!
Ooh nice!
Is it super cold out for anyone else?
Is it super cold out for anyone else?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Nov 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
I have a cold but I don't know - my body temperature's gone up and down over the last two days
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 23:16
Let's Chat!
Oof that sucks! Hope u feel better soon!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
25 Nov 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Cheers Kiera! I'm getting better! At least I can inhale through my nose a bit better without trying to suck in half the room with it
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Nov 2024, 23:26
Let's Chat!
25 Nov 2024, 23:30
Let's Chat!
You've totally got this Emmi! Write those words!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire