Compliment the person above you!
the cat in your pfp is so pretty!!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Compliment the person above you!
I absolutely adore your vibes
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Joseeee! I love the first post of your ency!! So cute!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your writing style in the RP we are in! It's really good!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Ty! I love role playing with you! .^.
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Literally the embodiment of good times and SPECIAL SNUGS!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone